Riddle Me This - Solving The Talent Recruitment & Retention Riddle To Keep Your Employees Engaged & Satisfied
Highly skilled, dedicated, talented, and engaged employees are critical to the success of your Shared Services operation. But with resource constraints and cash compensation options limited, higher education continues to experience high workforce turnover, with seasoned and skilled employees leaving for higher paying private sector jobs that seemingly offer greater opportunities for career growth. How can universities develop a career plan to recruit and retain high performers— making them champions of shared services centers? This session is designed to address these retention challenges and provide proven strategies to keep your best talent pool engaged and happy.
Topics will include:
- How your talent pool can strengthen your SSC operation
- The important role communication plays in your retention strategy
- Why developing a meaningful career plan that provides opportunities to train all staff members to their full potential is essential
- Case studies on effective recruitment and retention strategies plan to incorporate what you have learned into your stakeholder and customer messaging
- Creating programs to incentivize beyond compensation
Presentation by Sarah Peri, Associate Director of Operations & Outreach, Academic Finance & Administration, Brown University
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.